Home » » Plate design

Plate design

i visited my mother in texas (she lives in allen) over the thanksgiving holiday this year. i was completely smitten by the guest room she has put together. it's so cute! i've decided to call this room the new 'little room'. reason? because this antique early american walnut headboard and chest of drawers (not pictured) was in my grandmothers home in a bedroom called the little room. so! the little room has returned and it makes me happy. my mother travels a lot with her job...and when say a lot i mean. A LOT! throughout her life and travels she has collected all these super cute plates from all the states & places she has visited! she did such a fantastic job of arranging them, carefully balanced and juxtaposed. the pale robins egg blue paint was a great choice! i love it. it looks so great and contrasts well with the plates and the headboard. oh and one more thing. how rad is that blanket? it was made by my family when my mother was a child. looks so modern to me. extra love! love you mom. xo amanda
















Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Vintage Romantic Home - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger